Get your dose of distraction-free “Me-Time”
Can you use some time without noise and distraction?
Since the order to shelter in place came through, my spacious, reliable, daily routine has vanished. Instead, it seems I’m scouring news and social feeds, and I have a FULL house of people and pets. As a result, household chores and disruptions are steadily climbing.
I created Permission to Pause as a way to add sanity back into my day while creating intentional space for attending to what matters–whatever that looks like.
Join me for virtual sessions via zoom. A place for all of us who need a protected space to be grounded, supported, seen and celebrated.
Oh, and it’s FREE.
Get on my list to be notified of upcoming sessions. There’s no obligation. Just show up when you can (but please be prompt). You can also get updates on my facebook page www.facebook.com/ThePauseBox.
What is Permission to Pause?
It’s a break from the noise. And it’s a way to take care of yourself.
Here are some ways you can use your intentional pause:
- Organize yourself without distraction of news, social feeds and inbox inundation
- Organize your planner, or plan your next hike
- Clean your desk, closet, kitchen drawer
- Send thank you notes
- Journal, create poetry, write articles
- Stretch, daydream, cat nap
- Meal plan, exercise, meditate
- learn something new
- color-code your bookshelf. Seriously, the topic is entirely up to you and there’s no judgement
How does it work?
- We dial into zoom at a designated time (see the Facebook event invite for zoom details)
- We share a declaration of how each of us wants to spend the time
- We do a grounding practice
- We put ourselves on mute
- We do the thing that’s asking for our attention –from mundane to profound
- At the end of our time (60 minutes) we share how we did and declare any follow up intention
- We leave the call feeling satisfied and seen. We take that new bounce in our step into the rest of our day.
Permission to Pause can help you…
Overcome the temptation to take care of everyone else’s needs, and finally, prioritize your own stuff.
Harness the power of community as you put some wind in your sails and establish a powerful, new routine. (Take THAT, COVID-19!)
Tune in, follow inner guidance, celebrate and be seen.