Is it time to recharge and get clear?
As a busy professional and businesswoman, you know the value of getting things done–but do you take adequate time to recharge?
Didn’t think so.
I know what it’s like to be a high-achiever who just keeps pushing. Who believes that if you stop, you’ll just have more work to do. Or tells yourself that you’ll take a break when there’s time… but there always seems to be another project.
Is this true for you?
- you pride yourself on getting stuff done –always pushing yourself professionally and personally
- you fantasize about taking a break from being Always-On
- you find yourself thinking, “there’s got to be a better way!” and “this can’t be all there is!”
- your life is serving up a new challenge: a work change, relationship change, or a change in your health and you have a feeling that you really need to pay attention this time
- you’re finally ready to create clarity and momentum in your life and business
If you’re nodding your head right now, good. You’re in the right place. I can tell you from experience that it all gets better the minute you say “Enough! I’m open to a new way.”
Isn’t it time you took a skillful pause?
Feel free to book a discovery call with me if you’re wondering where best to start, or throw me an email: meredithvaish at gmail.com